Twice-failed presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton fanned the flames on Friday after notorious street gang Latin Kings threatened retaliation against Chicago police officers following the shooting death of 13-year-old gang banger Adam Toledo, AKA, “Lil’ Homicide.” On Thursday night Chicago police released extremely graphic bodycam footage of a police officer shooting a 13-year-old gang-banger. An unidentified police officer…
31 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/04/another-child-killed-police-hillary-clinton-fans-flames-chicago-street-gang-latin-kings-threaten-retaliation-shooting-death-adam-toledo/

Wait, "another child." Would they be like those children in Syria & Iraq who were killed by the drone strikes you supported as SoS? Huh. I thought so.

The idea is to get them to loot and burn their own cities to the ground, and then when the EXPECTED housing crash hits... they plan to loot all the property for pennies on the dollar. These rich fucks look at these looters and rioters and they see them as nothing but "useful idiots" to further their financial gains.

Hillary murdered the unborn child of one of Bill Clinton's mistresses (and the mistress herself).

1) "Defund the police" = put gangs in charge.

2) Hillary Clinton is an irrelevant cunt. She should go away and never come back.

Yet she seems perfectly comfortable with inciting racial hatred and "suiciding" her enemies.

Hey Killary, how many children have been killed by BLM? Planned parenthood?

Oh that would be SO GREAT if they started some shit.

I want everyone to know that as a white person I am writing in response to this headline only. I see the headline and I recall how many Hispanics in the drug culture and blacks in the drug culture are fond of blaming white people for their problems. To that I say NUTZ! If you pea brains had a clue you would realize you folks are your own worst enemies. You buy guns from whites, you enjoy their movies that encourage you to be violent and settle things by shooting and killing, and those of you in that culture on the street level are not smart enough to see you are being used to make certain people rich and you are killing each other. That folks is the height of stupidity.

yeah, listen to Hilldog

she hates cold pussy and cold adenochrome, not to mention all those organs wasted. they should have called adam shit. he fucks dead black booty. he'd have been there in a "hot" minute. ooohhh I'm in! ...so to speak

Here is the democrats plan-strait from the commie playbook. 1 create unrest at every opportunity, fan the fire, speak publically and badly about law enforcement(harris/psaki). 2. purge of conservatives from the military (currently ongoing). 3. Defund the police, remove civilian law enforcement. 4. democrat cities implode. 5. martial law is instituted. 6. utilizing martial law, all civilian guns are confiscated. Welcome to Soviet United States under Democrats.

Dissenter
connecting...