More tricks and fraud. There were at least four voters in Michigan last night who were born before 1902. In fact these voters are older than the oldest human alive today. The oldest person alive today was born in 1903 so they have her beat. All 4 of these people are older than the oldest…
29 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2020/11/seven-voters-older-oldest-human-alive-today-voted-michigan-including-one-man-born-1850/

Yeah this happens for the Dems in EVERY ELECTION and people have just accepted it happens..that is the problem.

How is this a problem? I mean they were voting absentee.

Last I heard, RBG told them that it was OK.

Redo the fucking election. Would be done for any other reason. But do it correctly

I say we just disqualify any DemonRAT candidate for their blatant unabashed CHEATING!!! I'm sick of their shit, these people all need to meet the rope.

Americans have no balls they will let this ride and do fck all

RIP the Republic

Zombies!!! you gotta shoot 'em in the head!

I voted in Michigan and to think a dead person canceled out my vote is not only frustrating it is a complete disrespect to me as an individual the election means nothing to me Trump is my president .

The election was soooo important, they came back just to vote!!! They're dead again, in case you're wondering!!!

The dead love #democrats

Dissenter
connecting...