KYLE Rittenhouse made his first TV appearance on Tucker Carlson on Monday after being found not guilty in his high-profile murder trial last Friday.Du
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.the-sun.com
news/4043760/kyle-rittenhouse-verdict-trial-jury-live-shooting-video/

I noticed the Judge received criticism for his ringtone "God Bless the USA" and the next day his tie was covered with American flags. Now this motion to dismiss with prejudice comes on the heels of the judge playing "jeopardy" with the press who criticized him, which would in turn, prevent Kyle from being in double jeopardy. Might be a little far fetched but just some things I noticed

Go Kyle, America, or at least sane conservative Americans thank you for taking out the trash. You are a man among men. God bless you.

Go Kyle!

He will be aquitted!

They say if he is aquitted kenosha will burn...if he is or snt it willburn because the morons dont know how to handle rejection! Probably the same people who never lost a game because their dumbass parents didnt know better...this is end result...fing idiots...only in america!🇺🇸

Not to be negative and I hope I’m 100% wrong. The way communistic corruption has infiltrated every aspect of society along with most people weak cognitive dissociation of reality. He may get convicted. Maybe not all charges but something. Just to show that the power of the Communism mob rule that really has taken over not just US but most of the world.

Again I hope I am wrong ...

Kyle is innocent. If those who have threatened violence as a response to Kyles right to self defense act upon these threats, they only expose themselves and a larger audience will understand why we need more Kyle Rittenhouse's in our world. God Bless this man, now and forever more.

Dissenter
connecting...