In an unusual divorce case, a woman has been awarded not only half of the assets she and her husband owned, but also a large payout for potential earnings she would have earned had she never given up her career to have children.
7 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.rt.com
op-ed/482025-divorce-london-settlement-career/

Hope she has to relinquish any claim to the kids, she just got a $400,000 payout for them.

Another fine example of why MGTOW is the path forward for men.

She's literally getting a bigger divorce settlement because she chose to stay home and raise the kids.

Jesus Tittyfucking Christ, every time I think I've seen the height of women being spared from the consequences of their choices, some assclown judge says; "Hold my beer". Western civilization is literally decaying, yet one of the biggest contributors, female irresponsibility, is being facilitated to levels that beggar the imagination.

#MGTOW #Gynocentrism #Feminism #FemalePrivilege #FamilyCourt

Men, do not get married - EVER! As a man marriage does nothing for you and gets you nothing. Today's women are entitled brats. You WILL lose everything you've worked hard for and you lose your kids.

another argument against women's rights

When I think of all the billion $$ software programs I could have wrote if not for Windows 8.1.

I am a woman, and am ashamed at my fellow women,,,suck it up and take resposibility for your choices,,,sorry men for these things, I wouldn't blame you for not marrying ever

Dissenter
connecting...