Hungary's far-right prime minister Viktor Orban has moved to strip away trans rights as one of his very first acts after his pandemic power grab.
43 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.pinknews.co.uk
2020/04/01/hungary-viktor-orban-trans-rights-bill-rule-decree-coronavirus-transphobia-gender-zsolt-semjen/

A democratically elected leader, widely popular, who opposed the Communist is a "far right leader" because he doesn't embrace as a civil right what was considered severe mental illness, just 20 years ago. We now have to call good evil and evil good Such is the way the world will end.

all faggots are invited to move into George Soros house...

Everyday Hungary proves itself to be an amazing country led by logic and sanity. πŸ‡­πŸ‡ΊπŸ‘

Keep it up Orban

Logical move.

Good!

Going back years ago people really didnt care too much about trans people as they werent that prominant, but now the left got hold of them the rights they have over normal people is ridiculous they are literally what 1% of poplation yet everyone has to bend over backwards. I dont think so

Degeneracy is killing the West. Orban has recognized that fact and is acting swiftly. I wouldn't be surprised if Hungary is the next our of the shitty EU.

Rights do not apply to an imaginary "orientation."

Orban is hardly what I would call "far right"

This article shows how insane europe has become. See the treaties they have for fags?

God is under attack

Dissenter
connecting...