China's Zhurong rover, part of the country's Tianwen-1 mission, touched down on Mars, making China only the second nation to successfully land on the red planet
16 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.nbcnews.com
science/space/china-becomes-only-second-nation-history-land-rover-mars-n1267410

26 years ago Bill Clinton sold guidance technology to China from the Loral Corporation. Leapfrogged China's rocket program 25 years.

BULLSHIT FAKE NEWS. NBC is fake news owned by enemy Jews.

Anybody buying this? It's two fold with a royal flush. Very mentally ill people are behind this. They're the useless eaters but they have more money than they could ever spend.

Hope their spaceships are better then the shit infrastructure of their shit country.

Let me see their CGI first before I decide what level of bullshittery this is.

And nobody gives a flying F**k. Everyone is focused on the 2020 election fraud. 4 States now doing full audits.. Many people are going to prison over this!

Lets not forget America brought China into the 21st century.. They were a 3rd world country before they starting doing business with us. China is only strong because of America!!! It wouldn't take much to take back our industry!

I suddenly don't want to go to Mars anymore.

Assuming they did make it, then they would be the first country to make it to the moon since we all know NASA never made it otherwise we'd be looking at the moon rover from telescopes on earth, if we can see the rings of Saturn from earth then surely could see the moon rover if it was there. Also the NASA images have ben faked if you take your time to analyze them. The best was how on the first moon landing they forgot to spread lunar dust/sand on top of the landing Gear ..but they got that mistake and never made it again in follow up lunar images.

.....cant ignore the irony of a communist country landing a "ROBOT' on a RED planet .....

Dissenter
connecting...