Trump and his team have spent plenty of energy and time trying to shift the focus and rhetoric of the 2020 campaign and have little to show for the efforts.
31 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.nbcnews.com
politics/meet-the-press/trump-changed-subject-he-s-still-losing-race-n1239289

If trump loses it's because of massive dem cheating and that may well happen since the press will not report on dem cheating and dems know it. Biden is a child molester with dementia and nobody is gonna vote for him.

"....have little to show for the efforts."

I guess closing an 11 point deficit in the (phony) polls in two weeks is nothing.

Edit History

2020-23-Fr 01:23:28 pm

"....have little to show for the efforts."

I guess closing an 11 point deficit in the polls in two weeks is nothing.

Keep telling that to yourselves. You freaks need the mail-in fraud, not us.

NBC, come out of the democrat-run metro areas and you will find a very different reality.

You have no fucking idea.

Just because you keep repeating the big lie doesn 't make it true you fucking communists.

I cant help but laugh and shake my head and the Bullshit the members of the MSM spew on a daily basis...."Trumps Losing!!" Yea right even his rally's are getting larger and larger. The only way Trump will lose is through voter Ballot Fraud, and believe me The Malevolent DemonRATs are doing it as I type this comment....the Rat Bastards!!!

The propaganda arm of the DNC needs to keep the message that Trump is losing for 2 reasons. If he wins they can then quickly shift to "he cheated", and if their cheating pays off and he loses then people wont question it because he was "always going to lose"

Lies, damn lies, and statistics!

Sorry NBC, wishful thinking on your part is not news.

Dissenter
connecting...