21 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.inlander.com
spokane/95-reasons-to-please-please-please-get-vaccinated/Content?oid=21651522

I don't care how many bullshit reasons you come up with, I ain't taking it.

#PissOff

What a load of shit honestly.

No jab needed with a 99.98% survival rate so fuck off with your gene therapy bullshit.

Fuckn DIE Scum ... slowly die

"I got 99 problems, but tha vax aint one"

Stick all my jabs.... Up your lefty asses!

No, NEVER. Fuck off.

No. Why the fuck should anyone listen to your insufferable gas lighting drivel? The false narrative hill that you all have decided to die on is fucking retarded. It doesn't even make any logical sense, and all the begging in the world wont change my decision.

All of the criminal coercion the "powers soon not to be" have engaged in, including holding American citizens God given freedoms hostage, will not be forgotten... eventually Justice WILL be served, one way or another and all the propagandists who chose to assist in this global plan of tyranny will NOT be exempt from having their heads put on the chopping block.

How many people would you have seen die in the US without Covid?

I got 95 problems but a jab ain't one

just another lefty piece of crap pit of Teh Stupid pretending to be a serious news outlet, surprisingly located in conservative eastern Washington state

I love how they actually believe half a million Americans died FROM the virus when the RT-PCR test cannot differentiate between ANY of the SARS-2 viruses including flu and common cold. Even the CDC admitted that only about 6% of the dead were (supposedly) from covid only.

Dissenter
connecting...