Thousands of guns rights activists descended on Capitol Square in Richmond, Virginia, for a rally after the state Senate passed a series of bills limiting the purchasing of firearms and establishing mandatory background checks. Gun owners rallied on the streets amid heavy security, with many demonstrators holding weapons, pro-gun rights banners and wearing camouflage clothing.
68 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.independent.co.uk
news/world/americas/virginia-gun-rally-live-updates-richmond-defense-league-vcdl-mlk-day-today-a9292591.html

It cannot be more obvious how much the media wants there to be a violent confrontation. However, in this article the first casualty is the definition of "brandishing".

Here's a more effective rally -- getting your asses to the voting booth in November.

Immediately the article starts out referring to what was innacted as "Common Sense Gun Laws". Which they are nothing of the sort. It immediately reveals the bias of the author, turns the entire piece into an Op Ed. and discredits their ability to interpret what is going on.

Let us hope antifa does not alter the peace.

Compare this to behavior at an Antifa rally. I'm glad a false flag attack hasn't happened.

When the guns are gone, everything is gone.

The Richmond Rally isn’t some sort of “unite the right” fiasco—it’s about the “Second Amendment” and the “Right” to own weapons.

I’m sure there will be lots of pants pissing on TV today by Jew politicians, and Catholic politicians.

Wish I could go...

Awwww, the enemedia's prayers for violence to erupt and be blamed on patriots seem to have fallen on deaf ears. Booo F N hoo.

I hope no one here is expecting fair or accurate reporting fro the Independent - in fact I can guarantee they are going to edit their coverage in efforts to misrepresent the event and those demanding their constitutional rights.

Dissenter
connecting...