University of Dayton freshman Michael Lang, 18, died on Thursday of coronavirus complications 'following a lengthy hospitalization'.
10 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-8877411/University-Dayton-freshman-18-dies-COVID-19-complications.html

And what other ailments did he have, Daily Fail?? And exactly what were the complications?? You aren't interested in sharing that information because it would not cause panic among the most gullible. Right?

There are no boots tall enough to navigate these levels of bullshit from #fakenews

From or With?

I see a theme in these COVID headlines. "Everyone be afraid and do what you are told by the authoritarians."

People die every day of all sorts of things: SO?!?!?

So he died of something other than covid19, and just happened to test positive?

The media has to do some part to stop pushing the fear hysteria and start acting like serious journalist. What were the complications? What other disease did he have that made the Corona virus so deadly?

One in a million. That's what you call the opposite of winning the lottery.

My nephew's in his second year the first year he got glandular fever then on his return he got the Covid he's a little cunt he sailed right through both. Not that I'm complaining but he is a little cunt.

Edit History

2020-35-Mo 02:35:01 am

My nephew's in his second year the first year he got glandular fever then on his return he got the Covid he's a little cunt he sailed right through both.

He looks like he'd have a weak immune system!!!

That's like getting struck by lightning. What a rare misfortune.

Dissenter
connecting...