Holidaymaker Michael Richards, 41, bought the tube of salt and vinegar Pringles on board the easyJet flight to Tenerife and nibbled on one every two-and-a-half minutes.
32 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-8698447/British-tourist-makes-tube-Pringles-four-hours-avoid-wearing-coronavirus-face-mask.html

Fucking love it. The rules and reasons are all arbitrary so bend them to suit your needs, not theirs.

This is how to do it. The eternal cup of coffee or bottle of water will do it too.

When there are stupid rules, you have to come up with stupid ways to get around them.

That's my kind of passive aggressive! If someone could get that man a trophy.... that'd be great.

Next time I fly I'll just see how many licks it takes me to get to the Toosie Roll center of a Toosie Pop.

Edit History

2020-36-Sa 04:36:10 am

Next time I'll just see how many licks it takes me to get to the Toosie Roll center of a Toosie Pop.

Lol. Funny.... But these cockstains are just going to try to usher in time restrictions on eating now... This is why I just simply refuse to wear the damn mask. Bending their rules just acknowledges that you even recognize them in the first place.

White ingenuity.

He's the real hero of the pandemic!

Ummm .. Uh ummm The future sux Our album covers totally lied to us dude

Cultivating discipline is its own reward...

Dissenter
connecting...