The man was seen wheeling trolleys overflowing with items at a checkout at the store in Melbourne on Tuesday with many shaming him online for exceeding item restrictions.
7 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-8174777/Melbourne-worker-accused-stockpiling-food-making-food-bags-struggling-students.html

Do not stock pile food! It's better when you do multiple trips to the shop so you increase your chances of getting sick and make government happy so they can scream about pandemic and scare more people into panic so they can roll out whatever fucked up plans they have for you and no one will stop them.

I still have a problem with it. And it leaves nothing left for little old ladies when you buy out a whole store. At least plan it with them in advance so they can let their supplers know instead of just showing up.

Edit History

2020-25-We 06:25:57 am

I still have a problem with it. And it leaves nothing left for little old ladies when you buy out a whole store.

2020-27-We 06:27:04 am

I still have a problem with it. And it leaves nothing left for little old ladies when you buy out a whole store. Make several trips instead spread out over several days.

2020-27-We 06:27:19 am

I still have a problem with it. And it leaves nothing left for little old ladies when you buy out a whole store. Make several trips instead spread out over several days, At several different locations. Think.

2020-31-We 07:31:45 am

I still have a problem with it. And it leaves nothing left for little old ladies when you buy out a whole store. Make several trips instead spread out over several days, At several different locations.

2020-05-We 06:05:37 pm

I still have a problem with it. And it leaves nothing left for little old ladies when you buy out a whole store. Make several trips instead spread out over several days, At several different locations. At least plan it with them in advance so they can let their supplers know instead of just showing up.

Why would the owner of a restaurant not be distributing the restaurant's own food/drink supplies to these students. Has he still got customers coming to his restaurant despite wu-flu lockdown that he needs to save his restaurant's provisions for? Have the restaurant suppliers decided they don't need to carry on trading? His story does not add up.

This id a great thing to do but hes still clearing the shelves, why cant these students get it themselves?or are they self isolating

An international student in AUS is statistically Chinese, he's being conned or lying

What's wrong with stockpiling food?

Nothing wrong with stockpiling. It's just planning ahead and all people should do that. It's the ant/grasshopper story and i want to be an ant and i say hell with the grasshoppers who party around and then want my food when winter comes.

Dissenter
connecting...