Sources close to Maxwell (pictured) have said she is 'absolutely prepared' to take the stand in her child sex and trafficking case as she battles to avoid a lengthy prison term if found guilty.
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-10249945/Ghislaine-Maxwell-stand-save-life-amid-child-sex-trafficking-charges.html

Odd isn't it that Rittenhouse's trial which they expected to be a slam dunk against self defense was televised but this trial which they are hoping does not expose them is not.

With pedodent brandon it's not just talk. We have many VIDEOS of him molesting little girls.!! But the press won't let anyone talk about that. The case against pedo joe is far stronger than that against maxy.

I thought she already did but they had to scrub it because ot was so obscene

Edit History

2021-17-Mo 01:17:00 am

I thought she already did but they had too scrub it because ot was so obscene

Ghislaine Maxwell hangs-out with Jeffrey Epstein for 10+ year and then she claims she had no involvement in procuring children for child sex. You couldn't make it up!!!!!!!!!!! I expect so many Judges, Lawyers, Bankers, Corporate Bosses et-al are involved in this case they just want it all removed from the Public Eye. Not to mention Prince Andrew of the UK monarchy.......mom Queen Elizabeth will hide him away in a remote Scottish Castle so he doesn't get prosecuted ever.

I don't think anything will come from this trial except getting rid of the fodder the swamp is willing to be sacrificed. She would have made a deal to save her life by not exposing anyone of value. Out of that will eventually come a reduced sentence. There are records of the flights of who went there...that should be pretty much guilty by association...why aren't those people taking the stand straight away??? I read today that one of the "victims" won't even testify??? Maxwell would have been reminded of what happened to Epstein.....ALL BS, just wait and see....Zilch, nada, nothing!

Edit History

2021-18-Mo 10:18:34 pm

I don't think anything will come from this trial except getting rid of the fodder the swamp is willing to be sacrificed. She would have made a deal to save her life by not exposing anyone of value. Out of that will eventually come a reduced sentence. There are records of the flights of who went there...that should be pretty much guilty by association...why aren't those people taking the stand straight away??? I read today that one of the "victims" won't even testify??? She would have been reminded of what happened to Epstein.....ALL BS, just wait and see....Zilch, nada, nothing!

With a Clinton appointed judge and an offspring of Comey as prosecutor, this will be justice by and for the swamp. The guilty at the top of the food chain will not be named. The only question remaining is will Maxwell be sacrificed to try to complete the cover up? Meanwhile back in the swamp. it's business as usual.

Edit History

2021-44-Mo 10:44:21 pm

With a Clinton appointed judge and an offspring of Comey as prosecutor, this will be justice by and for the swamp. The guilty at the top of the food chain will no be named. The only question remaining is will Maxwell be sacrificed to try to complete the cover up. Meanwhile back in the swamp. it's business as usual.

2021-44-Mo 10:44:37 pm

With a Clinton appointed judge and an offspring of Comey as prosecutor, this will be justice by and for the swamp. The guilty at the top of the food chain will not be named. The only question remaining is will Maxwell be sacrificed to try to complete the cover up. Meanwhile back in the swamp. it's business as usual.

Dissenter
connecting...