Libby Christensen, 22, from Kansas, found herself feeling uncomfortable while working out at the gym and shared that she was pleased a man she recorded hadn't been staring at her.
50 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
femail/article-10399181/A-woman-thanked-man-not-looking-bum-gym-gets-slammed-commenters.html

THE FUCKING EGO on these bitches...

is only matched by their LACK OF FUCKING FORESIGHT.

In ten years, she will be crying about not getting enough attention at the liquor store.

He probably already saw her front and was not interested no matter how her butt looked. Can u say self obsessed?

What the fuck is with these psycho women filming everybody everywhere they go. JUST FUCK OFF YOU SELF OBSESSED FREAKS.

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT WHAT YOUR FAT ASS LOOKS LIKE!!!!!!!!

Gas chambers for these whores

Don't shrink wrap that tush so tight that we can see your pussy pop out, then expect men not to look at it. Staring at women in the gym is rude, but there are gyms that have exclusively female members. These women who bitch about being stared at, but then post their hot ass on social media, have a screw loose.

Edit History

2022-40-Sa 01:40:35 pm

Don't shrink wrap that tush so tight that so we can see your pussy pop out, then expect men not to look at it. Staring at women in the gym is rude, but there are gyms that have exclusively female members. These women who bitch about being stared at, but then post their hot ass on social media, have a screw loose.

Vain glorious bitch: "Don't be looking at my booty!" Also vain glorious bitch "I post my ass shots on instagram!" Fuck you, hag.

These narcissistic bitches are out of control. Besides, I want to see a DNA test on this beast.

Edit History

2022-00-Sa 04:00:50 pm

These narcissistic bitches are out of control.

Note to the stupid cunt that insist on going to the gym wearing skin tight clothing, when you show it off like that, expect people to stare. There is workout gear that is loose fitting and give ample room to move without making everyone in the room your gynecologist. We all know when women wear skin tight clothing to the gym, that WANT the attention, maybe not from everyone, but from those they are attracted to. Women dress intentionally, everything they wear has a purpose, and usually it is to capture attention of the opposite sex.

I'm confused about the article and comments: something about woman filming herself, and something about filming the man. Which is it?

If it were up to men they would bring back male-only gyms

Dissenter
connecting...