"She has emerged as the clear-cut person to beat," Soros tells The New York Times.
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.cnbc.com
2019/10/25/george-soros-elizabeth-warren-is-the-most-qualified-for-president.html

Warren is the most qualified to be President? Soros is a moron.. you need your mama to come back and lead you George? You need to hide behind Warren's tepee? I hope to soon hear George has gone with the grim reaper and joined Elijah Cummings in his retirement.

Every time is see Soros, I hear the Imperial March from Star Wars in my head along with the emperor's evil laugh.

He's probably right, despite being filthy rich. A lot of bookies are backing Warren, too.

He should have been put to death decades ago.

Hillary trademarked the phrase "experienced and qualified". Only problem is that was back in 2008, before she had ever held any executive position. The qualifications for president are being a citizen and over 35. Everyone is qualified. The issue is ideology. Warren is pushing pre-Trump status quo, pretending she wants radical transformation.

Soros knows that Warren is savvy. She's an effective politician and would be able to get more passed than her counterparts. She's also Wall Street friendly. Sanders is more likely to pass a wealth tax and he's not grabbing lunch with bankers.

Soros says he wants taxes on the rich increased, lucky for him he's made his fortune and has one foot in the grave. Nothing stopping you George writing a cheque at anytime made out to the US Treasury. Another liberal hypocrite.

"A visibly decomposing Soros antichrist indicates Warren is the worst qualified for president... There.

Dissenter
connecting...