The NFL arranged a workout for Colin Kaepernick that was going to be attended by more than two dozen teams.
26 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
sports/2019/11/16/nfl-disappointed-at-kaepernick-for-not-appearing-at-workout/

He knows his playing days are long over. This was a publicity stunt, probably orchestrated by the assholes at Nike.

Just do it but change the location at the last moment and make a lot of last minute demands like a pussy. But yeah just do it.

NIKE

That write up sounded like an entitled cunt ranting on Facebook about another tittyless bitch. Tell it to someone who cares.

Lol, he changed the location of the workout at the last minute because the NFL would't let him bring a camera crew in to film it. I guess no one made it to the new location. LMAO..... We couldn't have asked for a better outcome..

Has been.

Must have been more important negro shit on his dance card.

I didn't even read the article cle. Don't have to.... I'm sure the white man did something to him.....Oy Vey

he was never going to show up.. its all about getting his name back in the news.. fuck that clown

Edit History

2019-42-Su 11:42:11 am

we was never going to show up.. its all about getting his name back in the news.. fuck that clown

It was all a staged publicity stunt for a new nike commercial, when the media wasn't allowed Kaep opted to move his show to a stadium he's actually qualified to play in, a local high School field where he played for ZERO teams

Edit History

2019-50-Su 04:50:43 am

It was all a staged publicity stunt for a new nike commercial, when the media wasn't allowed Kaep opted to move his show to a stadium he's actually qualified to at in, a local high School field where he played for ZERO teams

Sounds like the NFL went above and beyond, probably to show good faith in the face of his lawsuit.

Dissenter
connecting...