Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) said the Senate "must honor" Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's wish to be replaced after a new president is elected.
30 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2020/09/21/elizabeth-warren-they-must-honor-rbgs-wish-after-demanding-senate-do-its-job-in-2016/

Ginsburg's wish is not law in this country; we do not have a judicial monarchy. And that 'wish' is now suspect. Did she actually say it, or is the granddaughter lying?

Edit History

2020-15-Tu 02:15:08 am

Ginsburg wish is not law in this country; we do not have a judicial monarchy. And that 'wish' is now suspect. Did she actually say it, or is the granddaughter lying?

And back on planet earth in the USA, we follow the Constitution.

I think the dying wish thing is completely made up crap. More likely her dying words were, "Does it seem really warm in here to you?"

Fuck off ding dong the witch is dead , can’t wait for you pelosi and chucky to drop dead

WRONG Pocahontas................her dying wishes (probably lies) don't mean diddly squat!!

Show me where it says that in OUR Constitution!!!

whatever you say Kemosabe

I would think her last wish really would be a cure for cancer

1) There is no dying wish clause in the constitution with respect to judicial appointments

2) Where is even the proof that she even said something so politically convenient for the Democrats as she lay dying?

3) If she did say this as she was on her way out then I'm sure her family must not feel that great as instead of any messages for them they get a political statement

4) Why are the Democrats trying to inject an emotional argument that has nothing to do with the question of judicial appointments?

Edit History

2020-23-Tu 10:23:04 am

1) There is no dying wish clause in the constitution with respect to judicial appointments 2) Where is even the proof that she even said something so politically convenient for the Democrats as she lay dying? 3) If she did say this as she was on her way out then I'm sure her family must not feel that great as instead of any messages for them they get a political statement 4) Why are the Democrats trying to inject an emotional argument that has nothing to do with the question of judicial appointments?

No, and fuck you. Point to me anywhere in the constitution or even recent precedent that justifies such a thing.

Her "last wish" was MADE UP at DNCCP headquarters.

Dissenter
connecting...