Homelessness is the number one issue for California voters heading into the 2020 presidential primary in March.
19 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2020/01/16/homelessness-1-issue-for-california-voters-in-2020/

Those that say they can control climate by reducing global pollution can’t control the pollution of the homeless in one town LOL. That town the home of some of the wealthiest people and businesses that yap endlessly about controlling all in the world that pollute. But created pollution by installing laws and other things, broadly and deeply, that grows the homeless, thus the homeless pollution crisis in their town. And their fix as always, raise taxes and blame others LOL. JUST KEEP WALKING AWAY!

Sounds like californians are just a bunch of racists.

Is this not what those people say about us when we complain about the problems caused by a class of people? (illegals)

16% of the population is homeless in LA. Maybe they should worry about the insane policies that created that statistic.

I left that state 14 years ago only to watch my state now turn in to Commiefornia! I've never registered for a party and I have never voted for a libtard either. Everything they touch turns to shit!

It was expected that homelessness would become a # 1 issue in California, no thanks to those damn Democrats and their stupid policies.

It isn't the #1 issue for California's communist politicians however.

Yep homeless are the problem not the commie death cult 🤡🌎

cavemen and plains indians were better at solving housing issues than modern democRATs. it was easier in california to solve homelessness and expensive housing 500 years ago than now. the maslow heiarchy of needs most californians are stuck at food/shelter/safety taking up most of their time and money. too bad that leads to the inability to self-actualize. this is by design. the shyster shylock masters want most people spend most of their time trying to survive so they done have time to think and rebel against their masters.

Its bad. Here in my neck of the woods the homeless population has jumped in the past year so that nearly everywhere you go there are 2-3 people pushing shopping carts or riding their bikes around at any time of the day. They are camping in back alleys, standing in the middle of the road begging, sleeping on the grassy areas of shopping centers in the middle of the day. I'm in a bit more rural of an area, not too far from Los Angeles, but its gotten really bad. In the past I have done some work with the church helping them out, but I won't do it anymore. Too many of them in the past couple of years are young adults, more than capable of working and earning a living, they just don't want to. They have cellphones and get everything they need to survive on the streets from churches and government handouts. Now, I have seen and still continue to help those seriously incapable people, but the ones I see for weeks on end in the Walmart driveway with their signs, I just don't anymore. I am planning on moving out of the state within the next couple of years to a more conservative state with less taxes, less homeless and where my political views don't make me a "Nazi".

California politicians: Our #1 issue is making sure illegals have access to free food, housing, medical, education and immunity from law enforcement.

Dissenter
connecting...