The Naval Air Station Pensacola attack reminded us once more that gun-free policies on military installations make U.S. troops sitting ducks.
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/12/07/hawkins-gun-free-military-installations-make-u-s-troops-sitting-ducks/

Lets never forget about the New Mexican compound where they were training mass shooters but the leaders got off cuz they were related to Siraj Wahhaj

Why the hell are civilian deputy sheriffs called when it's a federal installation ? Where's the fucking Navy Shore Patrol ? Make our military installations a hornet's nest of armed and trained personnel.

Amen! It's the dumbest thing imaginable to send a group of people halfway around the world to take on terrorists and others, but not allow them to arm themselves for their own defense and the defense of lives and property of family friends and coworkers on military installations!

Wait our military bases are gun-free zones? Does this policy apply on bases abroad too? This really is #Clownworld

This is a f***ing joke. Trump better get the pentagon to change this shiit NOW!!!

No Muslims anywhere....problem solved!

My post-apocalyptic suspense novel "The Caliphate" opens with the premise that radical Islamicists took advantage of exactly this stupidity (along with mass refugee resettlement and open borders) to mass-execute most of the U.S. military in a single staged coup and seize control of the nuclear arsenal, resulting in a worldwide caliphate being set up in the smoldering ruins of Washington, DC. So disturbing to see that my "fiction" is one step closer to being a reality. #SMH

The Military Gun Free?! is this a sick joke? The mind Boggles at the stupidity of "The Brass". FOOLS. People die because of the lack of common sense

Maybe, just maybe, our military should be armed. Novel concept I know!

Dumbshit political correctness. Before 9/11 when I was still in the Army I was always armed, with at least one handgun. After 9/11 and that muslim major, the whole thing went to hell. Now my once open Fort Bragg is now a gated fortress community.

Dissenter
connecting...