Adam Schiff on Saturday attacked President Donald Trump as a "charlatan" and vowed to send him back to the "golden throne he came from."
31 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/11/16/adam-schiff-calls-trump-charlatan-vows-to-send-him-back-to-the-golden-throne-he-came-from/

The demonrats are ALWAYS guilty of exactly what they accuse the other side of. You can count on this 100% and take it straight to the bank! On another note, Schiff knows a little something about golden things to; I think they used to play this at the Standard Hotel during their gay orgies......."I can take about an hour, on the tower of power, as long as I gets, a little golden shower"..........courtesy Frank Zappa; "Bobby Brown" circa 1979

Golden Throne? Even his enemies can't help but acknowledge Trump as the God-Emperor!

• There is nothing more dangerous than an unethical president who believes that he is above the law.

But i thought he was a Russian stooge Schitt, and that you had proof? Now you, a pencil necked excuse of a man that has blatantly lied to the world for 3 years wants to turn it into a question of ethics?

Go die of an overdose at Ed Buck's house.

...says the Charlatan that read his fake "comedy bit" that sounded like it was written by some wannabe gangster like De Niro in his effort to lead a coup against the president. Flush this piece of Schiff back to a sidewalk somewhere in Commiefornia. It is where he belongs.

doesn't seem very proffessional of adam if we are being honest.

The day that piece of shit hangs will be the day I treat myself to some good Absinthe.

No preponderance of whether the evidence will prove or disprove his guilt? Just that he is already guilty? If a judge made such a statement during a trail of any of you, would you think the judge is being true to the law?

Adam Schiff continues to discredit both himself and the Democrats.

Yah send Trump back to his Golden Throne so he can dump another Pile of Schiff.

Dissenter
connecting...