A lot of “grown up male leaders” are scared of teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg, Hillary Clinton said Sunday night.
82 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/11/11/hillary-clinton-says-male-leaders-are-scared-of-greta-thunberg/

From what I can tell, leftist beta males are creepily interested in her.

Hillary Clinton never quite mastered the distinction between "scared," and "annoyed."

Males are 'scared' that any reasonable and justified criticism of Greta will result in unjustified smears and lies spread by the twaterati within the propaganda smear merchants who call themselves 'journalists' and the Lame stream 'media'

There fixed the title for you

It's the same thing when some leftist cunt uses the word Islamaphobia or Homophobia. Now it's Retardedchildphobia. We're scared of them. That's it.

A lot of “grown-up male leaders” are scared of teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg

Once again, crooked Hillary gets it wrong. The 'grown-up male leaders', as she calls them, know that she is a fraud and are willing to call her, and her followers out on them for pimping this 'climate emergency' hoax.

Edit History

2019-14-Mo 04:14:57 pm

A lot of “grown-up male leaders” are scared of teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg

Once again, crooked Hillary gets it wrong. The 'grown-up male leaders', as she calls them, know that she is a fraud and are willing to call her, and her followers out on them pimping this 'climate emergency' hoax.

Only of her face.

I guess their thinking is if they keep saying it, maybe it will be true one day.

I propose a media blackout on Hillary. Let her disappear, stop reporting anything and everything she does!!!

She's a nut!

We are scared of the future pushed by the ideology into which she and her generation have been indoctrinated. This is a future of enslavement of the human mind, body, and spirit.

No one fears Greta Thunberg; she is just the messenger.

Dissenter
connecting...