Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) on Saturday posed a series of questions to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) regarding the impeachment inquiry.
42 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/10/12/jim-jordan-why-pelosi-scared-have-vote-open-official-impeachment-inquiry/

Why Is Pelosi ‘Scared to Have a Vote to Open an Official Impeachment Inquiry?

Because then Reps will have the right to call witnesses & subpoena, the President will have the right to have legal counsel involved & the right to face his accusers. These developments would blow their baseless, faceless, deep state coup fake impeachment narrative into a millions of tiny useless pieces.

Trump ignores the Constitution scream the people who ignore the Constitution.

Nazi Pigosi belongs in Gittmo

Pigliosi is scared shiitless it won't work.....and it won't, and she's really concerned that many demonrats won't vote with her.

It should be in the constitution that they have to have a vote within 48 hours or the President can never be impeached. It is insane that there is no check on the powers of congress and that the President can't remove corrupt members of congress.

No woman will ever be President. This unhinged dingbat is just one more reason why.

She's not afraid, she's delaying. She wants to drag the hearing out like the rats did with the mueller "investigation" for maximum political damage. Right on the eve of the elections she will call the vote, they'll impeach Trump, and the Senate will not have time to deliberate before the elections. She's a sly cunt that one.

“Jim Jordan: Why Is Pelosi ‘Scared to Have a Vote to Open an Official Impeachment Inquiry?’”

• Civil War, that’s why. Come on bitch, hold that vote, so we can cleanse our nation of your libtarded subhuman parasitic ilk. GO!

Question of the day. What does Nancy Pelosi's pussy smell like?

I have a question. When is the GOP going to stop talking about it, and start doing something about it.

Edit History

2019-14-Mo 01:14:19 am

I have a question for Jim Jordan. When exactly is the GOP going to stop talking, and start doing something about it.

2019-14-Mo 01:14:37 am

I have a question for Jim Jordan. When exactly is the GOP going to stop talking, and start doing something about it.

2019-14-Mo 01:14:59 am

I have a question. When exactly is the GOP going to stop talking, and start doing something about it.

Dissenter
connecting...