Rep. Pete King (R) is supporting Democrats' "assault weapons" ban in order to get rid of what he refers to as weapons "of mass slaughter."
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/08/19/republican-rep-joins-democrats-ban-weapons-mass-slaughter/

There are NO Republicans in NY. In order to win an election in NY, one must be a RINO or it's a no go.

NY. Should have known.

Heads up New York, time to retire this guy.. git'r done!! let him know what you think of his plan too so the word gets out...

In the right hands my butter knife can be a "weapon of mass slaughter" .....these clowns have to back off! Trump is right, it's mental illness that is the problem. We never had this shiit when I grew up. It was a different time. People respected each other more, and had better values, and morals. With the advent of computers, and the onslaught of technology things have changed. Movies are outrageously violent (Thanks Hollywood), video games are horrifically violent. there are bad influences from social media, the entertainment industry (rap music especially), and even the so called media is now spewing hate, and advocating violence 24/7. I almost forgot to mention the democrats. They have been spewing hate for the last decade,and embracing racist hate groups, and violence. (Thanks Obama) Of course they want to blame The President and conservatives for all this, but we know who is responsible.

Republican Rep. Joins with Democrats to Ban ‘Weapons of Mass Slaughter’

So.... The Dems want to ban the Democrat Party?

What's an 'assault weapon' ? Semi auto rifle ? Like that old WW2 M1 ? With the super powerful 30 06 cartridge that shoots down airplanes ?? Nobody hunts with one of those , right ?

Raise your hand if you see any need for Pete King or Democrats in everyday society.

Of course, the go-to comeback when leftist scum make arguments like this ("you don't NEED guns") is "you don't NEED booze. Time to ban it."

The only purpose of booze is to get people killed in car accidents - many, many thousands more every year than die at the hands of people wielding rifles.

Time to ban booze.

Edit History

2019-27-We 08:27:17 am

Of course, the go-to comeback when leftist scum make arguments like this ("you don't NEED guns") is "you don't NEED booze. Time to ban it."

2019-28-We 08:28:20 am

The only purpose of booze is to get people killed in car accidents, amirite?

2019-29-We 08:29:06 am

The only purpose of booze is to get people killed in car accidents. Many, many thousands more every year than die at the hands of people wielding rifles.

Time to ban booze.

Fuck off KING. Traitor.

Good luck on your election next time. I hope you lose to the DEMOCRAT.

Just another New York 'Democrat '😒

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...