President Donald Trump questioned Monday a decision by Fox News executives to host a town hall for Mayor Pete Buttigieg.
20 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2019/05/20/donald-trump-questions-very-strange-fox-news-pete-buttigieg-event/

It's almost like no one realized Disney bought out Fox, the Murdock put his LIBERAL SON and his LEFTIST Wife in charge of the News Division!

Edit History

2019-50-Tu 02:50:57 pm

It's almost like no one realized Disney bought out FoxNews!

fox news is just another leftist news channel now besides a few conservative talking heads and they are there because they get huge ratings

Chris Wallace has always been a closet leftist.. He soft balls virtually anything anti Trump or anti war...

*Trump: '...something very strange is going on at Fox folks, something very strange.” * There is nothing strange here. Been obvious for quite some time now that Fox News isn't Conservative so much as they are pro-GOP Establishment. And let's face it, the establishment only finds time to be Conservative when it suits their needs (read into that votes) as evidenced by how often they derail the important conservative votes in DC. Another aspect that goes hand in hand is the fact that the establishment are also globalists hence why you see the attacks on Fox News quite often in regards to Trump who has been at war with the globalists.

Now some will point out Carlson and Ingraham to counter my argument which would be fair. BUT... I think that is more a function of Fox News not wanting to bite the hand that feeds them with their huge draw of viewership. They also may see them as a necessary evil to draw in the viewership to get their true pro-Establishment message out in other portions of their programming.

Face it, Fox News is no friend of Conservatives and hasn't been for quite some time. Think it will become quite evident, even to the staunchest of deniers, by how we see Fox handle the lead in to the 2020 elections where they most likely will completely shed their sheep's clothing and show themselves for the wolf they are.

Wallace let Mayor Buttplug bash his colleagues without so much as a wimper? Contrast that with Megan Kelly attacking Trump during the Republican debates.

Buttgig is living breathing proof that homosexuality should be recriminalized and homos belong in jail or deserve execution by hanging.

Oh believe me. You have no idea how disgusted I was at Wallace's cowardice.

Well... they are run by globalist and they support globalist agenda. And they need to keep Republican voters in check. There are huge differences between Republicans-Democrast-Globalists. Most of big corporations support globalism. A true cancer on this planet.

I suspect that whenever Trump leaves office, I definitely smell the aroma of a new 24-hour news network being created as Fox News migrates to the sh*t-hole land of the CNNs and MSNBCs. Of course it would be known as "The Trump Network". I think he could make it happen.

The thing that bothered me the most was Pete's brief trashing of the Fox people without any rebuttal from Chris whatsoever. But maybe he did not want to get into a back-and-forth about TV personalities in the short time allowed for the Town Hall. I don't object to Fox hosting Dems as long as the candidates behave themselves, which can sometimes be a challenge!

It does not bother me at all. Fox is the closest thing to a real news source, which means looking at both sides, letting both sides talk about their platform, and so on. And Fox is a business, not a spokesman for conservatives.

Remember, Free Speech is not just what you want to hear. As long as they give space to conservative viewpoints regularly, I think it is okay for them to host "other" views as well.

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...