Teen climate activist Greta Thunberg condemned "high-income countries" for vaccinating young, healthy citizens against Chinese coronavirus.
10 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
national-security/2021/04/20/greta-thunberg-completely-unethical-for-rich-countries-to-vaccinate-young-healthy/

This is the first time I have ever agreed with her. Actually you are insane if you are under 21, well actually, probably more like 51, and choose to get the vaccine.

Scary. I agree with most of her assertions. Young are more at risk from side effects of the vaccine than they are from Covid. In my opinion anyone under 60 unless with significant risk factors should NOT get any Covid vaccine. But all appropriate Americans if they want it should get it before it goes out of the country.

I'm confused as to how Greta became an authority. I guess the same way most commies became authorities.

Why am I supposed to give a shit what this abortion survivor thinks, says or does?

I would find her somewhat based if she wasn't being told what to say all the time by her communist handlers.

Ya know, if 'high income countries' don't protect their own, they will become low income countries and there will be no one to feed and medicate the third world....

Why does what she think matter? She's an on the spectrum High School kid parroting leftist dribble. How is that news?

OMG!! once in a row she's correct!! mark the calendar

How ethical is it to lambast eruope and the US about climate change and remain silent about India, africa and china?

I'm not sure who told her to say this, but I think she has a point

Dissenter
connecting...