The Church of Iceland has raised eyebrows with a Sunday School advert depicting Jesus Christ sporting a long beard and bouncing breasts.
10 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
europe/2020/09/18/church-launches-sunday-school-ad-depicting-jesus-bearded-lady-breasts/

Nowhere is safe from the homosexual agenda.

God sent the rainbow as a sign of his promise to never flood the earth with homosexuals again.

Satan-Deceived Falling Away Churches Increase in Number, Daily

You know a church is Satan-pozzed when it champions #JesusChrist, the #SonOfGod, as a #tranny with breast implants. THE SON OF GOD.

#PozzedChristianity #Churchianty #SatansFlock

Democrats don't seek to build anything, they only seek to destroy what better people built.

They might as well call it quits and return to paganism. They're basically there already anyway.

Jesus as Bjork?

If this is was a comparable insult to figures in the Islamic world....who ever is behind this filth would be slaughtered. This is what I want in the Western world. I want the filth's heads on pikes.

I suspect some Jew behind it.

We’re trying to embrace society as it is.

You're telling the world that our society is fucked. Most here know this already.

I know Jesus Christ. Whoever that is in the rainbow image, that's not Jesus Christ. I know my lord and savior, who he is, what he stands for, what he had done, what he has said and what he has done for humankind. I know Jesus Christ because he died and resurrected defeating death that I'll be with Jesus in heaven.

Matthew 7:16 You will know them by their fruits. This is image is the fruit of Satan.

Dissenter
connecting...