Leipzig offered 100,000 euros to positively identify violent far-left Antifa extremists following a wave of attacks in the city. 
48 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
europe/2019/11/10/german-city-offers-100k-bounty-to-identify-violent-alt-left-antifa/

Get to it 4chan autists.

Treat them like the nazis they are. Round them up, offer them life in prison or public execution. Seize all of their property in reparations.

End this crap.

Leipzig was part of the old Communist East Germany - like much of Eastern Europe, they've been there and done that and they don't want another crappy t-shirt.

We need some of that here in America too!

THEY ARE THE ONES WEARING THE BLACK HOODIES AND BOOTS.

OK, WHERE IS MY 100K???????????????????

I'd do it for free if I was there.

Now how much are you offering for them to be eradicated? And do you compensate for ammo spent?

And yet it's somehow Right-Wing Neo Nazi Fascists that are the threat....

Germany needs to pass a law declaring ANTIFA as domestic terrorists. Of course, we already know how the far left in Germany feels about this.

(https://patriots4trump2020.com/2019/08/trumps-antifa-comments-trigger-left-wing-germany/)

Edit History

2019-31-Mo 12:31:59 am

Germany needs to pass a law declaring ANTIFA as a domestic terrorists. Of course, we already know how the far left in Germany feels about this.

(https://patriots4trump2020.com/2019/08/trumps-antifa-comments-trigger-left-wing-germany/)

Sounds like a payday for the internet autists if they want to put in the labor to match pictures of the various protesters to (p)antifa types on Facebook and e-mail the evidence to Leipzig government.
I wish I could be that productive with my time online...

Edit History

2019-34-Mo 01:34:18 am

Sounds like a payday for the internet autists if they want to put in the labor to match pictures of the various protesters to (p)antifa types on Facebook and e-mail the evidence to Leipzig government.
I wish I could be productive with my time online...

Dissenter
connecting...