Left-wing pop star Cher is facing backlash from her social media followers after saying she's wondering "when Texas will start mandating Burqas," in reaction to the state's "heartbeat" pro-life abortion law, which bans most abortionsΒ after six weeks of pregnancy.
23 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2021/09/02/cher-freaks-on-her-followers-says-shes-not-islamaphoic-after-wondering-when-texas-will-start-mandating-burqas/

If the CDC mandated burqas she'd be all over it.

Islam is right about women and gays.

Please just STFU!

DINGBAT

Real funny Cher, her comedic past left along with Sonny. Perhaps duct tape should be mandated for her mouth.

If she has 1 more facelift, she'll have to shave

A Senile 82 year old has been, thinks she's relevant and she really gets it because she is so 'hip'. (replacement surgery) https://gab.com/Proverbs1-7/posts/105149049123481949

Edit History

2021-35-Th 03:35:08 pm

A Senile 82 year old has been, thinks she's relevant and she really gets it because she is so 'hip'. (replacement surgery)

Fuck this stupid cunt. The same loser that is demanding vaxx passports, masks and lockdowns is crying about choice. I am so happy Texas did this. If you want to be free to raise a family and do the right thing move to Texas. If you want to live like an animal then stay in California and live like an animal. I have zero sympathy and the hypocrisy of this retarded broad is mind numbing.

Edit History

2021-17-Th 04:17:01 pm

Fuck this stupid cunt. The same loser that is demanding vaxx passports, masks and lockdowns is crying about choice. I am so happy Texas did this. If you want to be free to raise a family and do the right thing move to Texas. If you want to live like an animal then stay in California and live like an animal. I have zero sympathy and the hypocrisy of this retared broad is mind numbing.

Is she nuts?? Mask mandates are all about softening up the public for imported Taliban imposition of Sharia veils on Americans. Texas has banned that.

thank goodness for spellcheck huh you dyslexic hag?

The left eats their own.

Dissenter
connecting...