Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) took the offensive against Hollywood star Seth Rogen on Sunday as their Twitter feud escalated into a pitched battle.
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2021/01/24/ted-cruz-hammers-moron-seth-rogen-your-side-shuts-down-business-oppresses-faith-censors-speech-cancels-those-who-disagree/

Glad to see Cruz is not taking any of that moron Seth Rogen's BS. Rogen is slime.

Hollywood elitist fuck! Fight back. Give them no revenue. Only watch movies from pirate sites.

Yes thats how you pick up malware. Simple solution, have one dedicated computer that only does movies n TV. Then you dont care about the viruses :D

Edit History

2021-20-Mo 02:20:29 am

Hollywood elitist fuck! Fight back. Give them no revenue. Only watch movies from pirate sites.

I'm looking for producers of my new show called "Rabbi" it will feature a Jewish, black man in a wig calling himself a woman and explaining why open borders for American is progressive and open borders for Israel is racist. All while fighting oppressive hu-white males like Rogan.

AND YOUR UGLY STUPID AND A SHITTY ACTOR SO SHADDDDDUP

In my youth, I never would have imagined we would live in a world where Twitter conversations are covered as new stories.

F Seth Rogen- No Talent POS Phatfuck.

Yes, yes, yes and yes.

Dissenter
connecting...