Mega pop star and Democratic Party activist Taylor Swift is attacking President Donald Trump over the U.S. Postal Service, claiming that the president is trying to cheat his way to victory in November by "dismantling" the beleaguered federal agency.
104 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2020/08/15/taylor-swift-attacks-trump-over-usps-he-is-well-aware-that-we-do-not-want-him-as-our-president/

What's this "we" shit, you stupid cunt?

You are not "we."

You are "THEM."

So stay on your own side of the fucking yard.

Don't include "me" in your "we"

Talk about narcissism, silly little girl.

The crimes SJWs accuse others of, are always the ones they commit themselves. Democrats fear Republican attempts to steal November's election precisely because they know their own party attempts to steal EVERY election.

Breitbart continues its celebrity fetish. Anything to grab Fakebook eyeballs, and not be banned by Zuckerburg, yet.

Who cares what this ho says? Andrew Breitbard would not. #StopWorshipingCelebrities

Hey Swift, Satan will collect soon

How the USPS is losing money in an era where there is a ton of online shopping is shocking to me. Utter mismanagement. UPS, FedEx, and Amazon often use USPS for last mile deliveries.

Someone Pimp Stick that Pillow Queen Whore Already

She can't sing. Why is she famous? She's horrible.

#TaylorSwift #ClosetLesbians

Used to look so good. Then sold her soul and brainwash kids with shit music. Her appearance is literally turning into a pig.

You know...."WE" Me,Myself, & I !!!!

Dissenter
connecting...