Former Obama national security advisor Susan Rice has sold a large chunk of her Netflix shares as speculation rises that she is a top contender to be Joe Biden's vice presidential running mate. Rice has served as a Netflix board member since 2018.
13 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2020/08/07/susan-rice-sells-netflix-shares-as-biden-vp-pick-speculation-heats-up/

Where did this evil biich get the money to buy shares of anything?

Why is this picking a VP taking so long? They all know being tied to Biden means a death sentence for their political careers.

1. That makes sense. That's about when I quit.

Some people are asking where she got the money to buy NetFlix shares. I think it's even more relevant to point out that NetFlix would be an excellent stock to buy if you had advance knowledge the public would be held at home under an extended lock down.

Shes a lying moron....fits right in

Or is she selling her shares because she is about the be arrested for trying to overthrow the United States Government and she need money for lawyers?

I was hoping for Kamala troll face but whatever. Rice looks like a tranny, clown world full steam ahead!

The Benghazi Bitch; perfect.

Tell us again about the cartoon that caused your admin to allow a bunch of towel heads to murder our Citizens in our embassy with no retaliation. The next foreign country that attacks our embassy should be leveled.....show an example of consequences

Joe Biden is racist, sexist

Dissenter
connecting...