"Star Trek" actor Patrick Stewart has declared himself "embarrassed" to be British amid the ongoing Brexit saga, describing the country's democratic vote to leave the European Union in 2016 as a "disgrace."
65 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2019/11/12/patrick-stewart-embarrassed-to-be-british-over-brexit-it-is-a-disgrace/

Since Patrick Steward in embarrassed to be British because the British people want to control their own destiny. Maybe he should go to some place that he would be more proud of, like Sweden.

If you are for the EU, you are not British. You are a traitor to Britian.

Picard is a communist.

Understood.

Fuck off, Picard.

Your fellow countrymen voted to leave the authoritarian state of the European Union. If you stand opposed to this exercise of democracy and you are embarrassed to be British, then surrender your title, schmuck.

I would offer that many Brits are now just as embarrassed that he's outed himself as a Brit. Before this, I had always thought him Canadian.

It's not surprising that an actor has a hard time understanding real world events. What is surprising is that anyone gives a shit about what an actor thinks about anything (other than acting maybe..)

I'm officially embarrassed to be a Star Trek fan.

Edit History

2019-44-Tu 07:44:58 pm

I'm officially embarressed to be a Star Trek fan.

“The Berlin Wall came down. The Soviet Union ended its dominance and control over so many nations. Apartheid was ended in South Africa. The Good Friday Agreement brought together [both] Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.”

The US broke down the Berlin Wall, the USSR collapsed under its own weight, Apartheid was ended through near unanimous international pressure, and the Good Friday Agreement was strictly a treaty signed by the UK and Irish governments. In other words the European Union was not responsible for ANY of these events

BEHOLD! ANOTHER THESPIAN FAGGOT TELLS US HIS OPINIONS

Minstrel Stewart should shut up and entertain us because only faggot males make acting their occupation.

#ActorsAreFaggotsInherently #ActingIsUnmanly #actors #faggotry #Brexit

Yes, how ever did the UK survive pre-European Union?!? How did The British Empire become so vast that the sun never set on the empire without the great and powerful EU there to bolster them?!?

Patrick Stewart is a disgrace and an embarrassment to the UK. His Jean Luc Picard character may be beloved, but the man behind the character is an embarrassment.

Edit History

2019-55-Tu 05:55:02 pm

Yes, how ever did the UK survive pre-European Union?!? How did The British Empire become so vast that the sun never set on the empire with out the great and powerful EU there to bolster them?!?

Patrick Stewart is a disgrace and an embarrassment to the UK. His Jean Luc Picard character may be beloved, but the man behind the character is an embarrassment.

Dissenter
connecting...