Actor Josh Gad piled on Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh on Sunday, even as a reported college sex scandal crumbled under scrutiny.
17 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2019/09/16/josh-gad-brett-kavanaugh-a-sexual-predator-and-lying-scumbag/

Gad, best un-known for his voiceover work on the animated Disney film Frozen.... There I fixed it.

Actor. I don't care what actors, prostitutes, and gladiators think. I'm a patrician, dammit.

"I’m not heartbroken by our President’s recklessness, hypocracy, vitriol, demonization of norms, attack on civil liberties or his predadorty treatment of women, because that’s what he ran on. I’m heartbroken by all who continue to support him knowing what he is NOT BELIEVE OUR LIES. ."

This is what happens when you don't have a brain. Leftism.

Edit History

2019-47-Mo 06:47:57 pm

This is what happens when you don't have a brain.

Josh who? Gnat? Never head of this nobody.

Yo Breitbart, stop reporting on celebrities as much as fucking UsWeekly.

Who? looks like a low IQ fat fuck

How long before this guy gets MeToo'd?

Or this guy has some "bad" comments in the past so he is trying to give reparations to the left.

And this completely logical and not-at-all histrionic statement of yours is based on what evidence? Oh, you don't have an answer? Then shut the fuck up you fat fuck

Josh needs to lay off the ice cream and Kool Aid.

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...