Center for Vaccine Development director Dr. Peter Hotez said Tuesday on CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360" that former President Donald Trump's mishandling of the COVID pandemic caused a "catastrophic and needless" loss of life. | Clips
20 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2021/10/26/dr-hotez-trumps-mishandling-of-pandemic-caused-catastrophic-and-needless-loss-of-life/

Dr Dipshit can fck off

When it started and right up to now covid has a 99.97% survival rate across the board. The numbers are a joke and this is the first "pandemic" that ever had a death rate that never went above the normal daily death rate. Died with or died from , big difference.

Please fuck off little guy.

It is almost comical the blatant bias and derangement from CNN. Mishandling?

I don't know why anyone talks about CNN anymore. Let them disappear into oblivion. Only a few ridiculous sheep watch this channel. It is just an echo chamber for those not really paying attention. Why do we bother upsetting ourselves with this drivel?

Or the opposite of that.

I think he's confused and mean's Cuomo, Trump provided a make shift Javits Center hospital with 2500 beds & the USN Comfort to assist in the pandemic, including ventilators that weren't used, thousands of seniors unnecessarily died in N.Y., Michigan, and other commie managed states.

Edit History

2021-16-We 02:16:10 pm

I think he's confused and mean's Cuomo, when Trump provided a make shift hospital with 2500 beds & the USN Comfort to assist in the pandemic, and yet with that in the ventilators that weren't used, thousands unnecessarily died in N.Y., Michigan, and other commie managed states.

Funny how this ASSHOLE Blames Trump? The man who pushed to Get Vaccines made! What about BLAMING FAUCI who invested in the CREATION of this Pandemic? Fuck you!

What an irresponsible partisan and flat out liar. Must be a Lincoln Project guy

Um... Trump didn't push for retarded mandates, didn't destroy everyone's trust in the medical establishment and didn't do nutty, crazy fuckin horseshit for TEN MONTHS STRAIGHT that in turn led to AN EVEN HIGH DEATH COUNT!

Like, it's a NOVEL virus... how tha'fuck do you manage to INCREASE the death count on the SECOND YEAR?!

That literally cannot functionally happen on the natural level, you have to SERIOUSLY fuck with nature to try and pull off something like that and we can all see Biden is clearly in financial bed with the crazy corporate psychopathic drug pushers... or just too fuckin senile to see what the hell they're doing. I'm not saying Trump would have done better... I'm saying it doesn't matter... BECAUSE TRUMP ISN'T THE PRESIDENT YOU FUCKIN RETARDED LEFTISTS! WAKE THA'FUCK UP!

Weird how Biden did the exact same thing.

Dissenter
connecting...