In a brief preview of an interview which aired Tuesday on NBC's "Today," former Vice President Joe Biden, the 2020 Democratic presidential nominee frontrunner, stressed the importance of not delaying or postponing the "constitutionally-required November election" as a result of the coronavirus pandemic. | Clips
13 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2020/04/07/biden-we-cannot-delay-or-postpone-november-election/

NOBODY is talking about "delaying" or "postponing" the election, you Alzheimer's-infected moron.

Nobody except Democrats, that is.

Four more years can't happen soon enough.

Do you even know what office you are running for Uncle Retard?

And in what country?

I'm curious to see how well the Deepfake Joe-Bot works at the Constitutionally-Required November Election Debates and if the machine learning will get the small details right, like the deep, delirious with arousal inhale when little girls are nearby.

The Dems can't delay a single day since senility doesn't improve over time.

Joe Biden is such a moron. It's clear that he doesn't even know what office he's running for.

"I biden, will left this and the other to tree and to ditch with tree and zipper the wall while we need to fly dirt to big day right left while we pick the tree that was not today."

My state has had mail in ballots for over 20 years we have no problems with it. Polls are open too and non mail drop boxes also at county buildings. I can even track the ballot.

Of course we can delay them, and perhaps we should. That way, during the next flu season democrats can't scream "muh virus" and demand mail-in cheating, er, voting. We can just wait until flu season is over next year and have nice clean elections with paper ballots and inked fingers. If it works in Iraq, it should work here, too.

Yes. Biden wants to get his beating over with as soon as possible

Dissenter
connecting...