On Saturday's broadcast of MSNBC's "Up," former Second Lady Dr. Jill Biden defended her son, Hunter, by stating he "did nothing wrong, and that's the | Clips
19 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2019/12/14/jill-biden-hunter-did-nothing-wrong/

you know when they send in the wives, they are really desperate. i think every spouse who stumps should be examined by an opposition doctor for signs of hidden physical abuse. ole pedo joe probably bruised three of her ribs to get her to parly for punter hiden's crack ass

This is the son who left his wife to hook up with his newly widowed sister-in-law. Whose own marriage ended because of drugs and prostitutes. Who entered the military to avoid a drug sentence, and failed within a month. Who got a stripper pregnant, and now his ex wife is expecting as well.

I guess I can't be too surprised that she sees no problem with Hunter's behavior. She is married to the Creeper.

[“I know my son. I know my son’s character."]

What is it with women not having honor or believing in accountability?

So his defense is that his mama doesn't think he did anything wrong?

So he is just another dindu?

never did anything actually...

"Other than snorting epic amounts of cocaine, banging hookers like they're going out of style, and getting dishonorably discharged from the US military for failing a drug test, Hunter did nothing wrong."

FIFH.

Hunter dindu nuffin

He was about to release a Ukrainian rap album

Behind every d-bag like Hunter, are parents like Joe and Jill who think he can do no wrong.

Dissenter
connecting...