Sunday on MSNBC's "AM Joy," The Beat DC managing editor Tiffany Cross said if you are not “a person of color," it’s not "your place" to determine if | Clips
49 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2019/08/18/msnbc-guest-tiffany-cross-it-is-not-white-peoples-place-to-determine-if-trump-is-racist/

And remember, black people can't be racists at all. Don't question that or...you're racist.

What an idiot, not because of her color but because of the "content of her character".

Identity politics taken to the extreme results in a disconnect from reality.

Dems always divide people into groups and pit them against one another. It’s been their source of power for generations. Even though the western world has been getting less racist for decades these elites need to keep stirring the pot. Tiffany Cross is a racist.

Guess huwat!

FUCK YOU!

Just fuck right off with that shit.

Everyone is sick of your racist bullshit.

Conversely, it's not my place to buy in and humor your psychosis.

But while we're on the topic, if "people of color" are labeling white people as racist, while making similar comments against white people and hiding behind the old "only white people can be racist" excuse to avoid being called out, those POCs engaging in this bullshit are the real racists.

Sorry but "rules for thee but none for me" is an inherently bigoted concept, and it doesn't matter what race is engaging in it; if you do that to people of another race, then YOU ARE A RACIST!

Black people can't be racist, and are also the arbiters of racism. So in other words, black people are racially superior on a moral level and white people lack moral self-awareness and need to be coached by blacks otherwise they won't even know what racism is. Got it MSNPC.

The prog cultists also said it was illegal for anyone but the progressive press to look at wikileaks...

Edit History

2019-58-Su 09:58:47 pm

The prog cultists it was illegal for anyone but the progressive press to look at wikileaks...

Cos that's not racist LOL

Wypipo: "We do not care about reparations or what you think, My Nugget. Go pretend to be relevant with the Gibs Mob."

The Wypipo don't care about whether you think anything is in "their place" to be done or undone, you lily-white race opportunist.

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...