Sunday on ABC's "This Week," Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD) said his constituents tell him they are scared of President Donald Trump. Cummings said, "No | Clips
15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2019/07/21/elijah-cummings-my-constituents-tell-me-they-are-scared-of-trump/

Fuck you race hustler

If they were afraid of Trump, they'd keep their yaps shut.

Let them wet themselves. Glory to the Emperor.

Annnd in other news: Elijah Cummings 'constituents' are afraid of Trump. Well, with the astounding low unemployment numbers GEOTUS has blessed us with, my guess is they are actually afraid they will have to get a job.

“There is another class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.”- Booker T. Washington, 1911.

He's showing the white power signal.👌

Are they afraid because they're illegal immigrants?

Nah, they just scairt of work...

As a Maryland resident, but NOT in his district, I am ASHAMED this person even attempts to represent anyone. 37 years of "Help yourself" service coupled with multiple investigations for him and wife - tax evasion, fraud, etc. Dude belongs behind bars with HRH and team. BUT untilt a Real Law Enforcement Agency shows up and Does Its Job, this is all just another case of Justice for None.

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...