Joe Biden threatened Lindsey Graham launching a Senate investigation into his activities with Ukraine while serving in the Obama White House.
28 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
2020-election/2019/11/22/joe-biden-lindsey-graham-will-regret-investigating-me-his-whole-life/

So now he's openly threatening a Senator for investigating him. We shall see if AG Barr puts criminals like Biden away.

Since there is "nothing to investigate", shouldn't Biden be very happy that the truth will finally come out, which will supposedly exonerate the Biden's, which means this issue will no longer be dogging his campaign. Therefore shouldn't he be thanking Graham & grateful for these efforts instead of threatening him?

That sounds like a threat than needs to be investigated.

What are you gonna doe Creepy, Sleepy, Lying, Uncle Joe?.......send Cornpop after him???

"Follow me around. I don't care. I'm serious. If anybody wants to put a tail on me, go ahead. They'll be very bored." Gary Hart Joe Biden

Threatening political rivals, Creepy Joe?

Edit History

2019-23-Sa 07:23:09 am

Threatening political rival Creepy Joe?

Don "Vito" Biden to his men:

"I want my best men on this. Don't kill him. Just rough him up. You unnderstan'?"

Arrogant much (Biden)? The abuse of power by RadDems and their global elitist patsies is over.

C’mon man, it’s just a little gravy train ... so says Slow Joe Biden 😂

Huh? He can still make coherent sentences when he cares to.

Dissenter
connecting...