The justice, an iconic champion of women's rights, dies at 87 after suffering from pancreatic cancer.
15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/world-us-canada-54214729

“Joe Biden said: "There is no doubt - let me be clear - that the voters should pick the president and the president should pick the justice” - voters did pick the president, Joe. It was in 2016. There was a lot of fuss about it. Even you should remember that, at least a little bit.

I once read somewhere that if you haven't got time to read an article, just skip to the last paragraph as it is usually a good summary. In this case, it summarises the BBC's prevailing position pretty well.

Edit History

2020-05-Sa 09:05:52 am

I once read somewhere that if you haven't got time to read an article, just skip to the last paragraph as it usually a good summary. In this case, it summarises the BBC's prevailing position pretty well.

Remember a month ago they said Ruthie was up and about, visiting personal trainers and such?

...you don't do that when you have pancreatic cancer. You don't overcome pancreatic cancer, especially at 87. So either the media was lying through their teeth about Ruthie's overall health or...she's been dead since 2019 and they've been playing "Weekend at Bernie's" with her Supreme Court seat.

I heard Biden was running for the supreme court.

About fucking time, one less cunt who ushered in degeneracy.

Good riddance.

If Trump does go for a nomination, if he's clever he'll select a woman. That will make it harder for the Dems and RINOs to vote against it. I would still see it as a very close thing, with a good chance that there would be enough RINOs in the Senate that could stop the appointment.

Ouija Board sales have just gone through the roof. Democrats will attempt to say she's still capable of doing the job.

A cancer died of cancer. A breach of professional courtesy among diseases.

Israel first, Israel first, Israel first. Ginsburg was one of the Jewish neocons controlling America for the benefit of Israel to the impoverishment of US.

Dissenter
connecting...