Only 2% of genetic samples used for medical research are from black African people, so many medicines are not developed with Africans in mind.
20 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/world-africa-50205190

So there are genetic differences between Africans and the other ?

How much do Blackfricans contribute to the global economy? As in, what surplus do they produce for trade?

2%? Less?

" "Drugs are not even made with Africans in mind, they are not trialled clinically with an African population, so what you have is drugs with lower efficacy for African populations and with poorer safety profiles," he told the BBC."

If they were trialling these drugs in Africa, the BBC's take would be that they were using those people as guinea pigs for the benefit of white people. You can't win with these people!

Perhaps we should let the Wakandans solve this problem. I'm sure they're on it!

So you are saying that there is enough genetic code to identify people with African descendants. That fits perfectly the definition of race. So you're saying that unless it doesn't have to do with the mind race is a perfectly acceptable concept. So you're are saying that the Ghost in the machine ideology, the mind and the body are two separate entities, is real, which is used to demonstrate the equality of outcome over equality of opportunities, as it promotes the erroneous Lamarckien vision of the evolution. Well, well, well...

Edit History

2019-50-Tu 11:50:58 am

So you are saying that there is enough genetic code to identify people with African descendants. That fits perfectly the definition of race. So you're saying that unless it doesn't have to do with the mind race is a perfectly acceptable concept. So you're are saying that the Ghost in the machine ideology, the mind and the body are two separate entities, is real. Well, well, well...

2019-51-Tu 11:51:58 am

So you are saying that there is enough genetic code to identify people with African descendants. That fits perfectly the definition of race. So you're saying that unless it doesn't have to do with the mind race is a perfectly acceptable concept. So you're are saying that the Ghost in the machine ideology, the mind and the body are two separate entities, is real, which is used to demonstrate the equality of outcome over equality of opportunities. Well, well, well...

Afronauts...... ASSEMBLE!!!

Harvesting--the only thing blacks seem to be good for.

Is this genetic discrimination?

And crime? .......elephant in the room time

We can just let the scientists in Wakanda make all the black miracle cures.

The Precision Medicine Initiative of The Last Black President, that became All Of Us, is preferentially recruiting and coddling blacks. I joined at about 10,000-th perhaps three years ago. Now they’re at ~100,000 and complaining of not significant participation by blacks. I have rescinded my permissions and become inactive.

https://www.radianthealthmag.com/health-wellness/how-the-all-of-us-research-is-restoring-trust-and-bringing-a-much-needed-diversity-to-medical-research/

Edit History

2019-39-Tu 11:39:01 am

The Precision Medicine Initiative of The Last Black President, that became All Of Us, is preferentially recruiting and coddling blacks. I joined at about 10,000-th perhaps three years ago. Now they’re at ~100,000 and complaining of not significant participation by blacks. I have rescinded my permissions and become inactive.

Dissenter
connecting...