A man is found guilty of a racially aggravated public order offence for sending the fruit to a black man.
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/newsbeat-54197358

Whatever no need to chimp out over it eh ?.....and how much did that fucking 'INVESTIGATION' cost the tax payer...you fucking CUNTS.

what happened to:

Calling the guy a cunt?

Eating the banana and having a laugh about it?

Having a bout of fisticuffs?

Calling the police because hurty feefees , is exactly why you are as soy as you look.

~I smell soy

"I can accept that not everyone is going to be knowledgeable of when something doesn't seem right.

I fail to see how any of this can be construed as a 'racially aggravated' offence. It seems to me that this cunt really wanted it to be a racial offence and with a legal system as warped as ours it has been made into one.

Burglary, car theft: insufficient resources, no further action, talk to your insurer.

Thousands of little girls drugged, enslaved and sold around as sex slaves: decades to even admit it's going on.

Man is gifted fruit: the Blue Fury of the Metropolitan police descend, and no stone is left unturned to bring the culprit to justice.

Do you think that will stop the Marxists and their orcs from screaming "RACIST! FASCIST!" at you, Met? Guess again.

At least future employers can see his face and avoid employing him. In fact this has probably made it less likely blacks will get a job in the future. Well done you bed wetting snivelling shite.

So fucking ungrateful - there are children starving in Africa you ungrateful POS. Grow the fuck-up.

If he'd been sent a spotted dick desert that would have been a homophobic attack..... when will people learn that having an app or smartphone is not for your benefit.. She'd have been better quoting a line from the crying game....

You are the problem with this world!

Should have sent him a soy latte

Dissenter
connecting...