The Londoner raps about the government, before winning his first-ever Brit for album of the year.
32 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/entertainment-arts-51554691

Can I sue the BBC ? because I am becoming more and more radicalised each and every fucking day...I mean, I am really beginning to hate Blacks, Women, Gays, Trans, Muzies. I used to be such a happy go lucky kinda chappy now I fucking hate everything and everyone and it's all because of the media's bollocks that they spout day in day out, hour after hour...

Edit History

2020-34-We 12:34:11 am

Can i sue the BBC ? because i am becoming more and more radicalised each and every fucking day...I mean, I am really beginning to hate Blacks, Women, Gays, Trans, Muzies. I used to be such a happy go lucky kinda chappy now I fucking hate everything and everyone and it's all because off the media's bollocks that they spout day in day out, hour after hour...

2020-08-We 04:08:55 pm

Can i sue the BBC ? because i am becoming more and more radicalised each and every fucking day...I mean, I am really beginning to hate Blacks, Women, Gays, Trans, Muzies. I used to be such a happy go lucky kinda chappy now I fucking hate everything and everyone and it's all because of the media's bollocks that they spout day in day out, hour after hour...

The BBC are a disgrace to put this on the front page.

Just parroting what people say about President Trump as another attempt to import the victim culture that some of the black "community" in the US adhere to.

If you don't like our country, "Dave," do yourself (and everyone else) a favour and fuck off elsewhere.

Yes yes, I know another daily reminder that im white and racist.

'Reparations for the time our people spent on plantations'

OUR people? So by that language, being white I can use MY people for other white people can I? Whats more racist than that use of language?

Oh thats right, you cant be racist if youre black.

Stunning and brave ✨✨

Can't wait to read about the examples you gave as to why

-

-

-

Oh 😒

Edit History

2020-07-Tu 11:07:24 pm

Stunning and brave ✨✨

Can't wait to read about the examples you gave as to why - - - Oh 😒

2020-07-Tu 11:07:43 pm

Stunning and brave ✨✨

Can't wait to read about the examples you gave as to why -

-

-

Oh 😒

It's incredible to hear so much hate from people who live here then have the virtue-signalling bullshit slathered on top of this crapshow. I already disliked things like this but this is next-level bollocks.

Well done, Brits. Well done. {slowclaps}

Edit History

2020-25-Tu 11:25:43 pm

It's incredible to hear so much hate from people who live here then have the virtue-signalling bullshit slathered on top of this crapshow. I already disliked things like this but this is next-level bollocks.

Well done, Brits. Well done.

how much longer do you think this "racist" thing has? It doesn't mean anything anymore and surely people have to be tired of throwing it around meaninglessly by now.

Hi, how are you? I'm good, how about you? Good thank you. You're racist by the way. Oh thank you, you too.

Edit History

2020-15-We 01:15:17 am

how much longer do you think this "racist" thing has? It doesn't mean anything anymore and surely people have to be tired of throwing it around meaninglessly by now.

If I’m racisis yeh? Then why’s Nigbu me favorite playa? Simple as. -Baz from Norf FC

Ban the phrase "racist"! Played out.

This shit won't end until people are held accountable for their slander

Sue him, Johnson. Sue him until his grandkids are indentured to pay it off.

Dissenter
connecting...