The head of the Confederation of British Industry urges a "spirit of compromise" as trade talks resume.
4 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/business-54312985

I can't stand this remoaning bitch - I wish she would just fuck-off.

me
a year ago(edited)

Oh you mean YOU want the UK to hold its arse cheeks firmly apart while the EU shafts us without any fucking lube...OK honey how bout you go back to the kitchen and put the kettle on eh? and stop flapping your gums...because the EU show no compromising on their part..it's all their way or they throw their toys out the pram and blackmail us.....YEAH GET FUCKED.

Again another fucking woman in charge of things they really shouldn't be..desperately trying to fuck us over.

The END of this year cannot come quick enough...hopefully the whole world will have a meltdown due to trump being re-elected or a massive civil war will have started if he doesn't....then we can actually forget the niceties and go all out on the left.

Edit History

2020-03-Sa 07:03:59 pm

Oh you mean the UK to hold its arse cheeks firmly apart while the EU shaft us without any fucking lube...OK honey how bout you go back to the kitchen and put the kettle on eh? and stop flapping your gums...because the EU show no compromising on their part..it's all their way or they throw their toys out the pram and blackmail us.....YEAH GET FUCKED

2020-09-Sa 07:09:39 pm

Oh you mean the UK to hold its arse cheeks firmly apart while the EU shaft us without any fucking lube...OK honey how bout you go back to the kitchen and put the kettle on eh? and stop flapping your gums...because the EU show no compromising on their part..it's all their way or they throw their toys out the pram and blackmail us.....YEAH GET FUCKED.

Again another fucking woman in charge of things they really shouldn't be..desperately trying to fuck us over.

She's always represented large EU-loving businesses that destroy small home-grown businesses. Can't wait for the shitbag to step down in November although she'll probably be replaced by someone equally as obnoxious and toad-like.

I got here to point out her history of despising democracy project fear and pro EUSSR proclamations

Good to see others before me aware

BTW the GAB owner is a FUCKWIT some good apps/products Now Parler rising because the owner is a narcissistic fuckwit

Dissenter
connecting...