Debt charities concerned about the rising popularity of interest-free shopping online.
17 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/business-50306563

How simple can we make this. SHE MISSED PAYMENTS. There, that's ALL there is to it.

But, but, it's sooooo unfair. Why should I have to pay people what I said I'd pay them, when I said I'd pay it? It's like, totally bogus that they can hold my broken promises against me when considering whether to trust my word.

[Pretty girl hair flip, flounce off to Instagram to Influence people]

Next article will be "how a bacon slicer ruined my sex life when I put my penis into it".

It's always someone else's fault.

People with that attitude always have low credit scores.

There was no online anything when I was a teen. Student loans were not a good idea, so I didn't have one. Later in life my credit score was 'messed' up because of an x-wife or, more precisely, my lack of planning for a divorce. Fatherly advice got me through it: "Shit happens - hitch up your knickers and knuckle down."

I can already see by her picture that she's fucking retarded. You don't pay back what you owe, be prepared to have loan and mortgage companies raise their eyebrows.

I'm not brilliant with financial stuff but even I understand that if I miss payments on a credit card or finance deal then it's going to fuck up my credit score. What is with the lack of personal responsibility these days?

"The 21-year-old student prides herself on being organised, with monthly payments set up to pay off credit card bills and her car automatically."

vs.

"She missed a few payments - not realising that it could affect her credit score, which banks and credit card companies use to decide whether or not to lend to people."

Round 1!

FIGHT!

Another Dumb Cunt with a trout pout...there's a reason they're called loan sharks. Next time you see some shoes or lipstick you 'just gotta have', but don't have the money for it...GO WITH FUCKING OUT simple as that. I bet that's a £600 each year an upgrade 'Iphone' you just gotta have to take your stupid fucking selfie with too.

Edit History

2019-27-Tu 09:27:36 am

Another Dumb Cunt with a trout pout...there's a reason they're called loan sharks. Next time you see some shoes or lipstick you just gotta haven but don't have the money for it...GO WITH FUCKING OUT simple as that.

2019-29-Tu 09:29:44 am

Another Dumb Cunt with a trout pout...there's a reason they're called loan sharks. Next time you see some shoes or lipstick you 'just gotta have', but don't have the money for it...GO WITH FUCKING OUT simple as that.

That’s the crazy eye right there.

You young fellas - study that image and learn to recognise crazy.

Never stick your dick in crazy

Dissenter
connecting...