Established far-right groups use social media to direct abuse at female politicians across Europe.
38 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/blogs-trending-48871400

Women are EQUAL now. They need to quit whining when people start treating them like men.

Did you take into account whether the 'abuse' was universal among female politicians or if those with feminist, controversial or plain stupid views get more? Oh you picked selected profiles of those who moan the loudest.

The answer therefore may not be vagina related but stupid bitch related I suggest.

I'll read this once you publish an article on how the far left targets successful people.

No politician comes close to being smeared and attacked as much as Donald Trump.

BBC - a fact free zone where identity politics and 'muh feelings rule.

politicians are politicians. when you run for office, you are fair game for any kind of attack against your shitbird ideas.

women just aren't used to being criticized, so they make a big fucking deal out of it.

They got the headline wrong. It should read, "A web of abuse: How the lying left wing media is so full of shit" .... There, fixed it.

More left wing propaganda from the BBC. I'd be more concerned about misogyny within certain religious communities.

This article was actually written by the Institute for Strategic Dialogue, and those two BBC "journalists" are just putting their name on it and "just following orders". ISD is a pro-Globalist anti-Western organisation that receives funding from: George Soros's Open Society Foundation along with Facebook, Twitter, Google and a heap of Western governments. https://www.isdglobal.org/isdapproach/partnerships/ That the BBC spread propaganda like this is proof that they are the enemy of the people. Fuck them, and fuck the people who fund this crap.

glad you can visit us from Crazy land, but it's time to go back!

Trending On www.bbc.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.bbc.co.uk
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...