Joe Biden will have the chance to nominate a replacement for Stephen Breyer. Democrats could confirm the nominee on party lines.
46 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
time.com
6142711/joe-biden-supreme-court-nominee-mitch-mcconnell-stephen-breyer/

McConnell won't block a goddamn thing. He is the DNC/GOP swamp coordinator.

Selling us down the river is job one for this prick.

Swamp rats won't do shit except sell us out....

cock block it period.

the fraud n cheat deserves NOTHING.

They are not going to do anything of the sort, the repubs are a useless and cowardly bunch, led by a corrupt small minded midget turtle with five chins.

Edit History

2022-37-Th 01:37:50 am

They are not going to do anything of the sort, the repubs area a useless and cowardly bunch, led by a corrupt small minded midget turtle with five chins.

2022-37-Th 02:37:58 am

They are not going to do anything of the sort, the repubs are a a useless and cowardly bunch, led by a corrupt small minded midget turtle with five chins.

If Biden just wants to check minority boxes I nominate Blaire White for the Supreme court... C'mon Diversity matters!

LOL, Cocaine Mitch probably already cut a deal and is salivating his spoils.

Here is a humorous part:

"The Senate is split 50-50, with Vice President Kamala Harris breaking the tie. So far, so good, given past Senators have changed the rules for judicial nominees to get across the finish line with just 51 votes."

The Senate is as follows:

50 Republicans 48 Democrats 2 Independents

Even with the whore as the tie breaker the MAJORITY should always have been with the GOP but Mitch didn't fight it like the Democrats would have. He raised the white flag. I would have DEMANDED that Bernie Sanders and Angus King become Democrats if that majority was so important. Obviously the majority is not that important to the GOP because they can always say "Well, we couldn't do anything because we don't have the majority". Fucking Mitch scum! NEVER FORGET that Mitch had the MAJORITY and pissed it away!

I hear his heir apparent IF the GOP "wins back" the majority will be as bad as him. Fuck the GOP. I support Conservatives, but only while they are actually Conservative. I respect the shitty Democrats more than the RINO GOPers any day. At least you know where they stand.

Why.

Why block it?

Let him put a commie on the court. It changes zero in terms of the power balance, and it will further expose their insanity for years to come.

Not to mention, to the normies it will look like Republicans are being reasonable and extending an olive branch.

I think R's should support the most extreme psycho the Dems put forward. Get the craziest bitch they nominate and support HER. Let's make people stare their insanity in the face for the next 40 years.

I believe a better way for the GOP to handle does not Block the approval. What I suggest doing is dragging it out. They need to see every paper or decision on court finding see the published papers from Law School or any Publication they have written. Just Like the Democrats keep doing when we were running conformation. also, there answer from any previous conformation.

Why a black? The SCOTUS already has blacks. Why not the first Asian or native american on the court?

They all (SCOTUS/Congress/Jews) just want to kill us American citizens. It is literally Hell we are in.

Dissenter
connecting...