During these troubled times, with Asian Americans continuing to endure physical and verbal attacks across the nation, racist comments by a conservative YouTube host targeting KPIX 5 reporter Betty Yu garnered outrage from a community pushed...
76 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com
2021/10/21/betty-yu-asian-american-attacks-racism-steven-crowder/

Interesting thing lacking from that entire "story":

What Crowder said that is in dispute.

Propagandists gonna propaganda. Too scared to even share anything Crowder said. Probably because they'd look like moronic idiots if they did because he probably didn't say anything of importance or even resembling racism. They are just trying to virtue signal and make a mountain out of a molehill.

Now see I wouldn't criticize her for being an Asian American, I'd criticize her for being a journalist and Californian...hs

Funny thing , they never said what Crowder was supposed to have said that was so offensive. Just kept saying he said nasty stuff. They should all go find a backbone.

Sorry, but we have a government that has been bought off by the CCP and many people on the Left who are revealing they are CCP assets, including members of the main stream media (and especially those on the LEFT COAST, aka California, Washington, and Oregon). We have been invaded by Chinese nationals pretending to be US citizens, and they need to be purged from our nation, along with everyone who sold us out to the CCP.

Is she that chick that post about random sex on dissenter... I'm sure there's an "offer" on this thread...

Isn't that reporter Toyota Kawasaki??

"Comments" ? The actions of the wild negro population are what Asians should be outraged about.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

I agree Jim.gotta go check.out this Crowder guy.oh wait.so this will give him higher ratings? Well played

Dissenter
connecting...