Approximately 200 people gathered, including protestors, at a Straight Pride event this afternoon in Modesto.
16 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
sacramento.cbslocal.com
2019/08/24/200-people-gather-straight-pride-modesto/

"People rallying AGAINST straight pride" So much wrong with that.

I don’t understand how expressing traditional family values makes you a fascist

KUDOS to whomever thought of this FANTASTIC TROLL MOVE.

I don't know, but something tells me this is the type of event where it's necessary to come armed. Something tells me this is the type of event Antifag would show up to in order to beat people to death.

Edit History

2019-29-Su 06:29:17 am

I don't know, but sometime tells me this is the type of event where it's necessary to come armed. Something tells me this is the type of event Antifag would show up to in order to beat people to death.

man, I'm so fucking gay that I tried to become a woman and I would totally have marched in the straight pride parade if I were anywhere near local to the area. Good on you guys for getting it done!

STRAIGHT PRIDE WORLD WIDE

Aw fuck I missed it.

"Straight pride supporters were denied a permit for their event weeks ago due to issues with logistics but vowed to make an appearance anyway."

Some sick filthy perverts want to march around naked in front of kids and the leftists will go out of their way to allow them.

This just shows you how evil the Left is. Normal people can not march and cheer being normal, but we're supposed to be tolerant of degenerate leftists and their sick lifestyles.

I say fuck the Left.

Edit History

2019-34-Su 01:34:52 pm

"Straight pride supporters were denied a permit for their event weeks ago due to issues with logistics but vowed to make an appearance anyway."

Some sick filthy perverts want to march around naked in front of kids and the leftists will go out of their way to allow them.

This just shows you how evil the Left is. Normal people can not march and cheer being normal, but we're supposed to be tolerant of degenerate leftists and this sick lifestyles.

I say fuck the Left.

gay pride = OK ...straight pride = fascist >>>> can I get an explanation on that one , I just don't get it. and how is straight pride threatening to gays and people of color ??

Was Milo still there?

Trending On sacramento.cbslocal.com
No trending URLs at this time
Trending Comments On sacramento.cbslocal.com
No trending comments at this time
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...