Wynn Bruce -- the man who lit himself on fire outside the United States Supreme Court Building -- has died, according to reports.
19 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
nypost.com
2022/04/23/wynn-bruce-dies-after-lighting-himself-on-fire-outside-supreme-court/

He did the right thing. All the other climate-tards should do likewise !

Here I thought he was self immolating due to the stolen election or healthcare/military vaccine mandates because he had nothing left to lose and he ends up just being a globalist lemming pawn. There is no "climate crisis." If there was coastal real estate would be uninsurable and the so-called "elites" shilling for it wouldn't keep buying coastal property. I mean never mind the data manipulation of historic temperatures to fit the narrative if the people wanting us to be concerned about this shit aren't themselves what does that tell you? Don't be conned.

He should have invited Greta to go with him. Atmospheric carbon release is a no no. He should have buried himself alive and caught the carbon in the ground like they want. No credit for you ! No Wynn , you lose !

What a whackadoodle.

Nobody cares about him

Wynn Bruce almost the opposite of Bruce Wayne only instead of Batman or Manbat he ended up being the human torch. #flameon

A dumb as hell way for any soldier to go out. It has no cost for the enemy. The enemy in the USA is marxism/communism.

Like i said, a dumb, gay cracka

He smelled like burnt chicken give him the darwin award

If ‘Yankee Candle’ is woke, it should dedicate a new scent to him and call it “Woke”, “Human” or any combination there of.

His little stunt actually contributed to greenhouse gases albeit just a smidgen. BRAVO jackass!!! 👏🏼👏🏼

Dissenter
connecting...